SAP EHS TRAINING
Price : INR35000
Price : $424.04
Price : £ 350.21
Price : € 406.98
|Start Date||Duration||Weekdays Time||Weekend Time||Training Mode||Price||Enroll|
|12-Nov-23||35 HOURS Hrs||00.00||9:00 PM CST||Online Training||
SAP EHS ONLINE TRAINING
What is SAP EHS? SAP EHS is a software that was developed to effectively manage occupational health, industrial hygiene, and the overall safety of employees, products, and the organization. It enables the integration of safety and health tasks in the enterprise’s existing business processes. The software enables organizations to be legally compliant, decrease costs, and lower risks at the same time. It provides a comprehensive solution for the management of the environment, health, and safety of the overall organization.
SAP EHS Online Training Course Contents
- Overview of SAP ERP Software
- Introduction to SAP EHS module
- Basic Data & Tools
- 3.1 Specifications
- 3.2 Specification Categories & Specification types
- 3.3 Creation of Custom Specification
- 3.4 Pharse Management
- 3.5 Creation of Custom Specification using Phrases
- Product Safety
- 4.1 Report Management
- 4.2 Report Information System
- 4.3 Substance Volume Tracking
- 4.4 Bill of Material (BOM)
- 4.5 Global Label Management (GLM)
- 5. Hazardous Substance Management
- 5.1 Hazardous Substance Management Overview
- 5.2 Hazardous Substance Master
- 5.3 SARA Reports
- 6. Dangerous Goods Management
- 6.1 Dangerous Goods Management Overview
- 6.2 Dangerous Goods Basic Data & Master Data
- 6.3 Dangerous Goods Regulation Families
- 6.4 Dangerous Goods Transportation Categories
- 6.5 Dangerous Goods Master
- 6.6 Dangerous Goods Checks & Documents
- 7. Waste Management
- 7.1 Waste Management Overview
- 7.2 Waste Management Roles
- 7.3 Entry Documents
- 7.4 Disposal Documents
- 8. Occupational Health
- 8.1 Occupational Health Overview
- 8.2 Basic Data and Master Data
- 8.3 Schedule Planning & Planning cockpit
- 8.4 Medical Service
- 8.5 Injury Illness Log
- 8.6 Health Surveillance Protocols
- 9. Industrial Hygiene & Safety
- 9.1 IHS Overview
- 9.2 Work Area Management
- 9.3 Exposure Management
- 9.4 Measurement Management
- 9.5 Incident/Accident Reporting
- 9.6 Risk Assessment
- 10. Important Technical Concepts
- 10.1 SAP Tables
- 10.2 Job Scheduling
- 10.3 RICEFW Objects
We Will provide you following materials and services during training
1) SAP EHS Live interactive session for complete 40 hours.
2) SAP EHS Server Access Environment for 2 months.
3) SAP EHS Study Materials
4) SAP EHS training recorded videos session.
5) SAP EHS Support after completion of training.
6) Get SAP EHS Training under experience trainer.
DEMO SESSION DISCUSSION FORM
1) Ask your queuries by audio recording and get audio reply by highly experience trainer.
How learner can check complete free demo session and enroll to course ?
2) Ask your queuries by type question in comment box and you will get reply by experince trainer.
Answer: Learner can watch complete demo videos , listen complete audio recording questions answers list and read complete comment box questions answers.once you satisfied then you can make payment online.
Sound Recording Rules